Thursday, October 8, 2015

Photo Project

This is my house.  I live here for 33 weeks out of the year for the past 3 years.  I wanted to capture the small details about the actual house itself rather than the people in it.  For me, some of these things have been around since I first moved in, and even before that.  When you live in a house with trinkets for so long, you notice all the little things that really make this house have the feeling that it does.  This album is my way of looking at this house we live in.  It can be empty, it can be relaxing, and it can be creepy.  The thing that I love most about this house is that a lot of that it stays still.  My whole idea with this album is to capture this house in these scenes that haven't changed.  This house is always changing, and it always stays the same. 
Here is a link to the full album.

1 comment:

  1. Yo these are really cool! I love that stair with the ruined carpet to. It is definitely my fave in the house. The basement pics were dope to!

    ReplyDelete